CONCENTRATED WASH, UV PROTECTOR + SALT REMOVER WITH OXYGEN SCAVENGER RUST INHIBITORS
Formulated for Inflatable Paddle Craft Materials Fiberglass • Plastic • Metal • Aluminum
PPADDLE CLEANSE by Carolina First Mate® is an economical, highly concentrated cleaner that removes salt and other corrosive substances from paddle craft and their accompanying equipment. Use on all paddle craft plastic, metals, alloys, fiberglass, and composite components. Its extreme cleaning action works on contact and leaves behind a protective UV coating.
This product is 100% biodegradable, non-toxic, non-hazardous and safe for aquatic life, so it can be safely used while your boat is still in the water.
- Safe for kayaks, paddle boards, inflatables, canoes, and rafts
- Cleans your paddle craft and gear in one session
- Binds to salt and washes it away, preventing oxidation and corrosion
- Removes grime, mildew, oil residues and scuff marks
- Restores luster and leaves protective UV coating
- Effective on rotomolded plastic, fiberglass, alloys, and metal surfaces
- Environmentally safe — no dyes or harmful chemicals
Apply directly to your paddle craft and equipment and agitate with a soft-bristle brush, then rinse. Repeat if necessary.
Storage + Shelf Life
Store in sealed containers at < 80º F for no longer than 24 months.
Check Out These
Before + After Photos
- 32-ounce bottle
- 64-ounce jug
- Larger sizes available
Please download the product sheet PDF below for contact information on pricing and purchasing options.