CONCENTRATED WASH + SALT REMOVER WITH OXYGEN SCAVENGER RUST INHIBITORS
Works on All Surfaces including Fiberglass • Wood • Metals • Plastics
BBOAT WASH by Carolina First Mate® is an economical, highly concentrated cleaner that removes salt and other corrosive substances from seafaring vessels and their accompanying equipment. Use on all of your boat’s plastic, wood, metals, alloys, fiberglass, and composite components. Its extreme foaming action works on contact, which makes it perfect for vertical cleaning surfaces on boats and fishing equipment.
This product is 100% biodegradable, non-toxic, non-hazardous and safe for aquatic life, so it can be safely used while your boat is still in the water.
- Economical, high-foaming formula
- 100% biodegradable, non-toxic and non-hazardous
- Binds to salt and washes it away, preventing oxidation and corrosion
- Cleans your entire boat and gear in one session
- Effective on fiberglass, plastic, glass, wood and metal surfaces
- Removes blood, fish guts, oil residues and scuff marks
- No dyes or harmful chemicals
Apply a diluted solution of 2 to 4 ounces of Boat Wash per 5-gallon pail to your boat and equipment with a soft-bristle brush, then rinse. Repeat if necessary. For best results apply using a garden hose foam sprayer to reach hard to contact surfaces.
Storage + Shelf Life
Store in sealed containers at < 80º F for no longer than 24 months.
“The mates on the Daymaker love BOAT WASH cleaner and salt remover. A small amount cleans a lot. It’s very sudsy and works great!”
Capt. Bobby Krivohlavek
Mt. Pleasant, SC
- 32-ounce bottle
- 64-ounce jug
- 5-gallon pail
- Larger sizes available
Please download the product sheet PDF below for contact information on pricing and purchasing options.